Thursday, June 3, 2010

da? tu je?
haha.
so what, now u and your past ungkit lagi ah.
your past perfect mah. kau kan preacher.
haha.
i know everything about you and how you play your game la.
nah, i know you're trying so hard to save your face.
eh? please i'm not some girl who after you ditch and you get your name back.
fuck off.
soooo NOT! sorry sikit.
neither I play revenge, I'm just expressing out in my blog here.
you read you feel you whatever your problem.
oh and about her? so what ya, I got back friends with her.
and you know what?
to dig out every shit that you did.
ouh wells, i'll put it easier for you eh.
everyone talks shits, even you.
i made my "peace" with her.
hmm.. i realized, that you the "PEACEGUY"
i wonder where's yours, instead you're making war war war.
very very contradicting.
good good, keep it up.
oh ya, tak payah nak main this spy2 game with me.
don't step, "die tu dua muka jugak"
what about yourself?
stop saying reflect, what about urself??
everyone thought you are so nice, blah blah blah.
but shit, they don't know anything about your fucking dirty mouth.
fuck off la.
im not afraid of you, and yes I am your worst reality nightmare.
Welcome.
oh ! your junk? what about mine?
took all the good ones and skip the cb ones to me?
haha. _l_
never thought we would become real enemies sia.
but good la. haha.
you started it, i'm just playing my part.