Monday, May 17, 2010

Some say she wished too hard.
Some say she wished too long.
It's kind of sad,
Guess I'm the sort who'll linger
When the credits roll
I still can't leave a picture
The picture I hold
In my heart
It makes me mad,
Wish I could blame a twister
Or a hurricane,
Or my pesky sister
Wish I could blame away this feeling.

Does absence really make the heart grows fonder?
Have you ever felt like you're cheating someone but with a daydream?
Maybe it takes something you use to want in your past to clean up
the goodness of what you have.
Maybe we get bored with stuff because we put so much importance to things
that are new.
And as soon as the norms wears off we forget what we like about it in the first place.
Nothing can ever stay the same so why do we expect it too?
Instead we should just enjoy it for what it is, without ever taking it for granted.
I couldn't accept the fact us we're over, don't do this.
but if we don't we would be miserable, both of us will.
its not who we are, but who am i?
We fight all the time, and things without each other are easier.
Sorry. I hope that one day both of us will forgive each other for this.
but I won't, the thing is I'll never will.
expect bitterness, resentments, gradual acceptance, and then hopefully you and i will move on.
thou right now there's nothing we can do, but you'll just need to give us the time to adjust.
eventually it'll be okay even if we don't look okay.
heartaches its always the worst.
the one good thing about having a sensitive experience is,
it really puts things in perspective for you, suddenly the whole
leaving and coming back thing doesn't seem like such a big thing anymore.
well actually not really.
I should be counting my blessings that I'd still have people that cares about me.
but honestly you're the only thing that I can ever think of.
and the worst part is, there's no one I could talk to about any of this,
besides you, you were my best friend.
Is it possible that you have stop caring about me?
In spite that everything that happened between us is finished, thou it just doesn't have an ending.
take care.
=''(