Thursday, May 20, 2010

oh shit, i need to go to the hosp.
i might need an operation for my toe,
it stopped functioning.
i didn't know getting a toe stuck under a door could be this bad...
=/


what do you think I should do?
should I follow my heart it may be a little flaky,
but he is someone special, and he is not a bad guy.
At some point I have to decide what role he plays in my life
And just because he wasn't that reliable in the past,
that doesn't mean he is going to be that way. right?
I mean, people change.
well sometimes they don't too.
Its nice to see people in love, not just any love.
those everlasting ones, like our parents has.
I wish I was in one, not just any love too.
I want that particular one that
I've been going through fire, earth, wind, and water for.
It could be forever forgotten or it could be forever here.
those 3 words just won't be the same without that you in.

Hello Stranger,
you came just in time.
I look for your face in the crowd,
or in line.
Hello Stranger,
not-a moment too soon.
See that old picture is fading down at the drawer of my room.
Not twice have gone lost,
distance have come lose.
There were accidents involving stitches, split juice.
Depression were torn and one time we got sick.
But it's nothing I couldn't catch you up on real quick.
Hello Stranger
I saved you a place.
And its seems strange now that I've stopped seeing your face.