Monday, May 24, 2010

it takes one bad apple to ruin everything.
applauded. that was a nice show you made.
it is getting better with more characters taking part now.
fhew! luckily my role has ended.
it would take time for you to somehow realize,
that you have lost so many good actresses.
it hurts, but this wound will heal.
its funny on how fagot you can be.
You don't know what I am capable of,
nah, I am not gonna waste my time haunting you down.
I am just gonna sit back and you know, ENJOY THE SHOW.
haha.
when the time has come, I would personally congratulate you.
go on, continue la.
you should be a Director in love stories, but with a slight difference.
instead of directing Hero, you would be casting the Fag, or should I say,
heart-breaker, cheater, timer, bastard, ass-wipe, liar, etc.
haha.
m'fucker.