Monday, May 31, 2010

like every of your ex, is suddenly two-faced.
like everyone that you don't like is liar.
like the person you used to embrace is a loser.
like the person you used to care is an asshole.
I am not surprise if the next one would have the same fate
later on, cause you know it has been going in a circle.
haha.
you know whats the problem, you need a mirror.
maybe those IKEA ones, long,wide and cheap.
you should look yourself into it.
and maybe look back at everything and start realizing that,
THE MAIN PROBLEM IS U.
and its you that have been the shit of the drain.
isn't it gamed already?
why are you still trying to influence people to hate me?
if I am THAT bad, let these people experience it themselves la.
why? are you afraid of a little competition?
you know, the funny thing is,
People approach to me more than I need to go around and approach them.
Unlike you, You approach to people.
haha.
I mean, look I have not found a replacement.
You're the asswipe who tryina prove everything but in the end,
you're the same asswipe whose doing everything that you're ain't proving.
betol tak Sofie?
Get to the fucking point and move on.
wait, I thought you already did?
so.. Stop lingering around bitch.
You suck balls dude. _l_ _l_

(and you know what I am so not surprised that you're still reading my blog and fb posts.
haha.)