Wednesday, October 27, 2010

2010 has definitely been the most sour for me.
im turning 21 this year, officially still 20.
i've learned alot of things during my years.
one thing for sure, i fall alot.
i get hurt bruised, pain. and especially this year.
i've lost a tube of my organ.
i don't know if it was worth it.
i'm still trying to find my happiness, someone who could make me feel special and happy.
yes, i know i do have a family, but me and them we're just different,
they see me as a baby girl.
but actually im more to that, and everytime I try to be the person that i am towards them,
it just turns, otherwise.
up till now im trying to understand.
=(
i have been always crying, angry, feel like the whole world just shut me up.
u know.
this isn't healthy for me, its like a routine where i get every week.
sometimes everyday.
i just wanna be happy, like i wanna stop crying, suffering, being angry.
i miss smiling all the time.
i look back and start questioning myself, what happen to me?
i was usually the bubbly one, the funny one.
but i became the opposite, i became the odd one.
i need help. i need cure.
im so tired of the pain im too used to.
its like a growth that won't stop growing.
someone bring back my smiles, will you?
thats all i ask for.
i miss being able to do anything without doubts,
like sleeping, having my time, anything.
i miss being so carefree.
but now all i am is just a old wreck dusty torn lonely rag.
i wanna start smiling again.
please. =(