Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Hey. Sorry for my late reply. I was having supper. I wish you could keep what i type but under current circumstances i know you can't. But its alright. Cause it doesn't matter. What matters is we both realise and know where our sources for happiness comes from. My only wish is that i hope neither of us will give it a blind eye for neglect. My ever dearest irna, you have always been the one i truly want. Despite sour happenings and unpleasant memories, you're the only one i've always yearned for and being with you alone could easily erase those unwanted past. All these while i have always missed you. If you're ever to return, come back with a pure clean heart okay. I miss that old you. I miss those old times. And if you're telling me we can't get that back, well im gonna prove to you that love is timeless. And after all that has happened, after all these years, i've never been more proud to declare that i am still in love with you. And will always be. I love you. Mwaaahs. <3