Friday, August 6, 2010

i do random updates.
those times where I really feel like blogging.
so i was daydreaming, and I came across this thing in my head.
what shall I do for my 21st bday?
Options are?:

1. Get very high and wasted.
2. Go somewhere I've always wanted.
3. Celebrate with friends and have a dinner/bbq.
4. Let bf do the planning.
5. Buy something really expensive/what Ive been wanting for myself.

ok, I'm out of ideas currently.
well obviously I want something out from the ordinary.
its like my one and only 21st bday.
hahaa. fuck shit I feel fucking old.
ugh. Ideas anyone? fb me. hahaha
but whatever it is, I DON'T WANNA BE SINGLE FOR MY 21ST.
i know i won't.
insyallah.

this question pooped outta my head while I was logging out.
sanggup patah balik. lol.
what are my goals for 2011?
i know its wayy too early,
ah! but what the heck.
Options are?:

1. Quit my bad habits, smoking, clubbing, drinking, drugging, lying, lazying.
2. I don't wanna change any bf anymore.
3. Improve in my creativity/imagination in fashion design.
4. Bolder/Wiser to myself.
5. Avoid conspiracies/complications.
6. Save money I hate being BOROS.
7. Do REALLLY well in Lasalle.
8. To have ori's with my keyboard/violin/synth.
9. Keep up my ok weight.

wah. so much to achieve.
i need to continue believing to get it eh?
insyallah again.
i wanna change for the better so i can have the best of both worlds.
i had my time as a teenager, so now i shall keep up with my current age.
haha.
okla, im tired of blogging wanna tuck in now.
goodnight readers.
=)
9.